Where is the Town Hall located?

The Brighton Town Hall is located at 2300 Elmwood Avenue between Monroe Avenue and Clinton Avenue.


Where is the Recreation Department located?

Brighton Recreation is located in the former Brookside School at 220 Idlewood Road. Take Westfall Road to Evans Lane then turn onto Idlewood Road and look for the school sign. The other entrance is off S. Winton Road between Westfall Road and route 590. Look for the Brighton Parks & recreation sign on the east side of Winton Road.


Where do I go for court?

The Brighton Town Court is located in the Public Safety Wing of the Town Hall complex at 2300 Elmwood Avenue.


What are your hours?

Town Hall Department Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Assessor, Building and Planning, Finance, Public Works, Town Clerk / Receiver of Taxes, Public Safety Wing Department Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Court 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Police Department (Records) 8:00am - 6:00 PM
Recreation Department Hours: (Located at Brookside School - 220 Idlewood Road) Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Brighton Memorial Library Hours: Monday - Thursday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Saturday 12:00 noon - 4:00 PM (closed 6/15 - 9/15) Sunday 12:00 noon - 4:00 PM