We now have TWO payment drop box options here at Town Hall for your convenience.
Based on feedback from the School tax collection last Fall, I have installed a second drop box INSIDE in the Police & Court lobby. The lobby is open from 8am to 5pm, Monday thru Friday.
Our original drop box is still located OUTSIDE next to Entrance #9 at the rear of Town Hall. This drop box is available 24/7 for your convenience.
- Tax BILL Request Form - Receive a copy of your 2021 Town & County tax bill via email
- Tax RECEIPT Request Form - Receive a copy of paid tax receipts
- Tax Bill Change Request Form - Change where bills are mailed; change mortgage information; receive duplicate copies and more
- Due Date Reminders - Receive reminders via email or text five (5) days prior to due date
- Tax Bill Availability - Receive notification via email or text when bills are available
- All Tax Rates Form - Historic tax rate information for the Town & County as well all 5 school districts across Brighton
- Property Tax Payment Information - Quick primer on due dates and payment options.
- 2021 Town & County Tax Legal Notice @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
|PAYMENT TYPE||DUE DATE||PAYABLE TO|
|FULL||February 10||DANIEL AMAN, RECEIVER||Mail to Daniel Aman, Receiver|
|FIRST INSTALLMENT||February 10||DANIEL AMAN, RECEIVER||Mail to Daniel Aman, Receiver|
|SECOND INSTALLMENT||February 28||DANIEL AMAN, RECEIVER||Mail to Daniel Aman, Receiver|
|THIRD INSTALLMENT||March 31||DANIEL AMAN, RECEIVER||Mail to Daniel Aman, Receiver|
|FOURTH INSTALLMENT||April 30||DANIEL AMAN, RECEIVER||Mail to Daniel Aman, Receiver|
|RATE PER $1000|
- I didn't receive my tax bill. What should I do?
- Is the amount of my tax bill available yet?
- How do I get a copy of my tax receipt?
- What if the due date falls on a weekend?
- I am helping care for a relative. Can I get a copy of their tax bill?
- Can I pay my taxes with a credit card?
- I paid off my mortgage. What now?
- Are there rules about mailing my payments?
- Is it true that I am not allowed to use online bill pay for taxes?
A NOTE FROM THE CLERK ABOUT THE TOWN & COUNTY TAXES:
I cannot change the February 10 due date for the first installment due date, HOWEVER I would like to share a suggestion about that first payment. Think of the due date as January 31 instead - that way you only have to make one payment each month!