Marriage Certificate Copies

Duplicate Marriage Certificate

Our office can issue a certified copy of your license if it was issued in Brighton. Only the Bride or Groom can request a marriage license replacement. The cost is $10 dollars for each certified copy.

Complete the Application to Town/City Clerk for Copy of Marriage Record form and drop it off at our office. Be prepared to provide identification showing you are one of the parties to the marriage.

If you are unable to come to the office in person, complete the form, include a check made out to "Town of Brighton" and mail to our office. You MUST have your signature notarized.  If your form is not notarized, it will be returned to you.  

There is an additional fee of $20 for any returned checks.