Registration for Current and New Families
Program provides structured recreation activities for children including: games, arts and crafts, sports, special events, time outside and time for homework. Reduced rate available for children who attend other recreation programs afterschool at Brookside**. Children can be registered each month for one to five days a week based on your needs.
- $17.50 / day before the 1st of the month
- $18 / day after the 1st of the month
2019 - 2020 Afterschool Program Handbook
Registration Forms and Payment information
included in above Handbook Link
**Current Immunization Records are Required**
- Register now for the 2019/2020 School Year
- Changes for September 2019 Must be made by Wednesday, August 14th. (We cannot honor any changes for September after that date due to potential demand and staffing constraints)
- Program open from bus drop off until 6:00 pm daily!
- Program follows Brighton school calendar
- Transportation may be requested through the BCSD transportation office
- Spaces are filled on a first come, first served basis!
- No preference given to returning vs. new families
- You must register every school year!
Please access link above for complete information.
(Deadlines must be met for to arrange Transportation!!)
**There are several classes offered during afterschool hours at the Brookside Recreation Center. Afterschool discounted rate of $8 /day is available when registering for any other Afterschool Activity or Class at the Brookside Recreation Center (ie: Dance, Art etc...). Children will be escorted to and from activities by program staff. Discounted rate applies only to the day of the class. The Afterschool Program must be registered for separately and all paperwork must be completed and on file. Busing is available from CRPS & FRES to Brookside at the end of their school day.
Want to know more? Please join us at an upcoming open house!
Our open houses are over for the year, but we'd still love to have you stop by and check us out!!
Kids and parents welcome from 4:15 - 5:15 pm for fun activities at the Brookside Recreation Center! Meet the staff and have all your questions answered.
Please contact us to schedule a visit: 585-784-5260 or EMAIL US.