We are using Rec1 to allow you the most convenient experience possible when registering for a program online.
By utilizing our online services you will be able to:
- View available programs, special events and activities
- Create, manage and view your won personal listing of activities
- Update your account regularly, view and print receipts
- View available credits
- Receive email updates and more!
Getting started is easy, just follow these simple steps to create your unique user account and you will be able to manage your information from anywhere!
To create your online account:
- Go to this Link
- Click the "Create Account" button
- Enter your account information
- Select your user name and password
- Hit the "Save" Button
- Select the "Register Now" button and explore all the great programs that are available through the Recreation Department!
You may also register by stopping in, or mailing your registration form to the Recreation Office located in the Brookside Recreation Center:
220 Idlewood Rd.
Rochester, NY 14618
GPS Address to Winton Rd. Entrance:
1666 Winton Rd. S.
Rochester, NY 14618
(NO MAIL TO THIS ADDRESS)
Registrations received in the mail or dropped off will be processed as staff is available. You will receive email confirmation of your registration once it has been processed.
Please let us know via email or phone if you have any questions.
The Town of Brighton will not be mailing our traditional paper Program Brochure. Instead you may find all of our online and in person program offerings using the "Register Online" button. All information is subject to change based on the impact of COVID-19.
(ALL REGISTRATIONS BEGIN AT 9:00 AM)
Please monitor the Town’s website, and The Recreation Department Facebook Page for updates.
Registrations are accepted online using our registration system - Rec1!
Spaces in programs are filled on a first come first serve basis and are accepted continually until programs are filled.
REGISTER ONLINE BELOW: