Recreation, Parks and Community Service
The Recreation Department offers a diverse range of activities and classes for all ages. We strive to provide Quality, Affordable, Safe Programming options for all members of the community. Classes, programs and events are scheduled seasonally, and our Recreation Program Brochure is mailed out to all residents three times per year. You may print a registration form and register by phone, through the mail or ONLINE.
DRIVE THRU TRUNK OR TREAT REGISTRATION
TRICK OUT YOUR TRUNK REGISTRATION
The Town of Brighton will not be mailing our traditional Fall Program Brochure. Instead you may find all of our online and in person program offerings using the "Register Online" button. All information is subject to change based on the impact of COVID-19.
Fall Program Registration for Brighton Residents begins on Tuesday, September 1st, 9:00 am
Non Resident Registration begins on Tuesday, September 8th, 9:00 am
Registration for our Afterschool Program began on Monday, August 24th, 9:00 am
Spaces are filled on a first come, first serve basis with no preference to new vs. returning families
Please monitor the Town’s website, and The Recreation Department Facebook Page for updates.
We urge all of our residents to continue to follow the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control, the NYS Health Department and the Monroe County Health Department related to COVID-19.
We will continue to make your health and the health of our community our highest priority.
For more information on our online registration process please access here. To login or register, click the "Register Online" button above.
The Department is home to six park sites and various recreation areas encompassing 350 acres. These include:
- An indoor and outdoor pool
- Soccer, baseball and softball fields Picnic facilities
- Walking trails
- Tennis courts
- Basketball courts
- Lodge and Pavilion rentals are available with occupancy and social distancing restrictions.
- New facility reservations may be made by phone using a valid credit card.
- Athletic fields have reopened for allowed low to moderate risk sports as identified by NYS.
- Tennis courts and batting cages are open.
- Basketball courts remain closed and will continue to be evaluated as they remain listed under high risk activities.
- All Town Playgrounds are open, masks are strongly encouraged.
- We encourage all park users to wear a mask or face covering when social distancing of at least 6 feet cannot be achieved.